“Tropical Breeze” Short Term VACATION RENTAL in Bonita Springs, FL WEEKLY or MONTHLY

    Tropical Breeze is on the same residential property as Hibiscus Cottage.  So, if you have enjoyed some of the exterior photographs of Hibiscus Cottage, they will be the same for Tropical Breeze.  Located WEST of 41, just one mile to the Gulf of Mexico. 

“WEST of 41 is BEST” because we are the properties closest to the beach!  Our area WEST of 41, is also called Bonita Beach, but officially it is all  Bonita Springs.  Bike to the Beach;  just off Bonita Beach Rd.  one mile to the beaches on the Gulf of Mexico.

The atmosphere is tropical beach cottage chic, set in a lovely garden; a perfect retreat. Sit on a garden bench in our cobblestone courtyard or in your private screened porch and enjoy the bougainvillea, hibiscus, and fragrant jasmine blooming on the premises.  2 Bedroom/1 Bath.  This is NON-SMOKING and NO PETS home.  Park your flip flops here!

Garden Fountain Courtyard

2 Queen beds,  plus an extra roll-away twin bed              Tile floors throughout ceiling fan in L.R.                                                     Wireless Internet access                                                                   Central heat and air conditioning     Remote control ceiling fan in living room                                     Full size refrigerator and electric stove     Dishwasher          Coffee maker               Microwave    Toaster               Ironing board and iron                       dvd player

 TV in living room and 2 bedrooms          100% Cotton Linens provided, including beach towels      Screen porch          Utility room with washer and dryer

On-the-premisis KAYAKS are available for rental during your stay.  $10. per day per one-man kayak, you load and unload on your vehicle, or $30. per day per one-man kayak if we transport the kayak to Bonita or Estero Bay areas.  Special weekly or monthly kayak rental rates upon request. 

Lover’s Key and Barefoot Beach State Parks close by with some great kayaking on the back bays.  Excellent seafood, restaurants and shopping nearby.  Bonita Springs is located ½ way between Naples and Fort Myers and all they have to offer.  Fort Myers International Airport is 15 miles away. 

Vacation rental rates:

May, June, July, Aug., Sept. and Oct. $450. per week… or $995. per month 

Nov. to Dec. 14:   $500. per week…or $1200. per month 

Dec. 15– Jan., Feb., Mar. and April $700. per week… or $2300. per month 

Monthly rental/refundable $100. damage/security deposit.    Weekly rental/refundable $50. damage/security deposit. The deposit can be mailed back to you within 10 days after check-out.   We must add 11% Florida tax.  Cleaning fee of $35.   Booking policy: 40% of rental fee due at time of reservation; remaining 60% rental fee due 45 days before arrival for monthly rentals and 30 days before for weekly rentals.  Cancellation 45 days prior to arrival for monthly rentals and 30 days prior for weekly rentals with no penalties. Less than the stated, cancellation fee applies.  If there is availability and booking is short notice, of less than 45 days for monthly rentals and 30 days for weekly rentals, entire fee is required at time of reservation.  WEATHER POLICY:  If there is an actual Hurricane WARNING, we reschedule not refund..  Check-in 3:00 PM and check-out is 10 AM

Tropical bedroom #1 Queen Bed

Tropical bedroom #1 tv

Tropical Breeze bathroom

 Blooming HibiscusBedroom #2 Queen Bed

View from street to Tropical  BreeazeTropical Breeze front door area


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s